School Fusion is where you can visit your teachers' classrooms online. Check your grades, view important deadlines on group calendars, and participate in course discussions.
Parents and students, please be patient as SP staff are being trained. Expect to have grades updated regularly, but not daily. If you have any questions or concerns about the accuracy of grades, homework, etc., contact your child's teacher.
- To login, go to the top-right of this Web page.
- Your USERNAME is your last name and the first 4 letters of your first name including any spaces or hyphens. (If your first name is shorter than 4 letters, your username is your last name and your entire first name). For example, if your name is Alexander Smith, your username is smithalex . Your initial PASSWORD is your student ID number.
- We highly recommend that you change your password and give us your email address in case your teacher wants to contact you, or in the event you request your password be sent to you if you forgot it. To enter your email address, Login and click on "My Personal Settings" below the calendar on the left. Click on the "PERSONAL INFO" tab and enter your email address. Click "Change Information" when done. To change your password, while logged in, click on "CHANGE PASSWORD" tab and enter a new password twice. Click "CHANGE PASSWORD" when done.
- After logging in, click on "My Teachers" or "My Classrooms" listed below the calendar on the left. YOU SHOULD NOT NEED TO JOIN ANY CLASSES. This has been done for you.
- Make sure that ALL of your classes appear. If not, Mrs. Roberts in the library.
- If one of your classes is missing, you need to join that class(es). See below in blue.
- Each time you visit School Fusion, don't forget to logout. The link is below the calendar.
- Each time you login, look below the calendar on the left to view your grades, class calendars, homework, etc..
- To view your grades, click MY ONLINE GRADES just below the calendar.
Students, if you need to Join a class (DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS YOU ARE MISSING A CLASS AFTER AUGUST 28TH):
- Your teacher will add you to their class. If you are a new student, see Mrs. Roberts in the library to create your account so your teachers can add you to their classes.
- Don't forget to logout.
- Each time you login, you can view your grades, calendars, homework, etc. by clicking on the appropriate link at below the calendar on the left.
- To create a free account to see your student's grades and assignments, look at the top-right of this page, leave username and password blank and click LOGIN.
- Click the "Click here to sign up" link at the top. Fill out the information on the registration form. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND you provide your email address. Be sure to include the name(s) of your children at SP in the box provided. This will greatly increase the communication between the school and you. A message will appear stating your registration information has been received. New accounts are approved by San Pasqual staff usually within 24 hours. If not, contact Mrs. Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-291-6071 for assistance.
- After about 24 hours, login at the top-right of the page. Once you can successfully login, your account has been activated by SP staff.
- To view your child(ren)'s grades, click on "My Family " below the calendar.
- Don't forget to logout.
- Each time you login, look below the calendar on the left to view class calendars, homework, etc.. Click on "My Family" to view grades and to set up email preferences.
- Below the calendar on the left, click "My Family".
- Towards the middle of the page, look for the "Add a Child" link.
- Fill in both the first and last names that you provided the school when you registered your student.
- Click add child link.
- If you have difficulty adding your child, email Mrs. Roberts at email@example.com or call 760-291-6071and provide her with your child(ren's) name(s) and she will add them to your account.
- Go to the login area at the top-right of the page.
- Leave the "username" and "password" fields blank and click "login".
- Click the link "forget your password" and fill in the requested information and the system will email your login information to you to the email address you provided the system.
- If you didn't provide Fusion with your email, contact Mrs. Roberts firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-291-6071 in the library. She will help you.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Roberts (email@example.com) or you can call 760-291-6071